Any PDF or photo can be converted to text through Google Drive.
For this, right click on that file and click on the dock in Open With.
After converting it into text, you can download and share it with anyone.
new Delhi: In today’s time, people save photos, videos and other important data in their smartphones. On the other hand, if there is a storage problem, then people start saving it directly on Google Drive. In such a situation, it is very easy to download it whenever needed anywhere. Most of the people try to copy text from PDF. There are many websites available for this on the internet.
If you use Google Drive, you can convert any PDF or photo into text from this too. Along with this, downloading it is also very easy.
Keep these things in mind before converting any PDF to text
Before converting any PDF or photo into text, it is very important to pay attention to some things. Through Google Drive, users can convert any JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF document into text. For this, the size of the file should not be more than 2 MB. If the pixel of the text is more than 10 then it cannot be converted. To get the correct result, adjust the font size according to the PDF file, image format.
How to convert PDF to text from Google Drive
1. To convert PDF to text from Google Drive, first visit drive.google.com.
2. You can use this feature not only from computer but also from smartphone.
3. Click on the PDF file you want to convert to text.
4. Here you will get to see many options. Select the Open With option from these.
5. Now select the option of Google Doc.
6. In this way you can convert any PDF or image into text.
7. After opening it, some changes can be seen in the list, column and table.
You can also copy text with Google Lens
Copying text from any image is very easy. For this, apart from Google Drive, you can take the help of Google Lens. First of all, after opening Google Lens, click on the picture from which you want to separate the text. After this, right click and select the copy text option. In this way, with the help of Google lens, you can easily separate the text from any photo. Apart from this, many websites are available on the Internet for text copying.