Red Light Jump Challan: You live in Delhi or any other such city, Where there is a lot of traffic, sometimes you must have done this experience that you have accidentally jumped the red light.
How To Check Challan Status: You live in Delhi or any other such city, Where there is a lot of traffic, sometimes you must have done this experience that you have accidentally jumped the red light. But, knowing you have done a red light jump or inadvertently, it is considered a violation of traffic rules, for which your invoice may be cut. Many times the invoice is not immediately known as e-challans are also being cut, In such a situation, after the invoice is cut, the message comes to the registered number in the RTO that your invoice has been cut.
Actually, now traffic police in all the big cities have started cutting invoices with the help of CCTV cameras. CCTV cameras are installed on red lights everywhere. If a person comes across those CCTV cameras while doing red light jump or violating any other type of traffic rule, So his challan is deducted in case of related violation. So, Today we are going to tell you how you can find out whether you ever had a red light jump or not and if it has happened, your invoice has been deducted for it or No.
How to find out if the red light jump invoice is sliced or not?
- https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan Go to.
- Fill the vehicle number and chassis number / engine number with the end five digits.
- Fill in the captcha and click on the gate detail.
- After this the status of the invoice will come on the screen.
- All invoices will be deducted, all will be recorded here.
- See if the red light jump is not invoiced.
- If the invoice for jumping red light is written there, then your invoice is deducted.
- If the invoice for red light jump is not recorded here, then your invoice is not deducted.
- This is where you can also fill the challan online.
- Click on the payment option to fill the online invoice and follow the procedure further.