How to Calculate Mileage of Car: The mileage displayed on the vehicle’s display is not accurate. That’s why today we are telling you the way through which you can know the correct mileage of your car.
How to Check a Car Mileage: In the age of expensive petrol and diesel, everyone wants their vehicle to consume minimum amount of oil. We also use various tricks to increase the mileage of our vehicle. Apart from this, many people constantly keep looking on the screen of the vehicle to see how much mileage they are getting. However, the mileage shown on the display is not quite accurate. That’s why today we are telling you the way through which you can know the correct mileage of your car.
Find out how your car mileage
1. The method we are using for this is called Tank to Tank.
2. For this, first you have to fill the tank of your car. That is, get as much oil as you can in the car.
3. Keep in mind that this time also you have to fill the same oil, which you always use.
4. Note down the KM of the vehicle immediately after the tank is full.
5. Now use the car and when the tank remains half, then go to the petrol pump again.
6. Just before filling the petrol, check how many KM the vehicle has run.
7. Fill the tank again and note how much oil has come into it.
8. Now divide the KM you left by the fuel put in.
9. For example, if your vehicle runs 100KM after filling the tank and has filled 5 liters of fuel after filling the tank again, then it means that the vehicle is giving a mileage of 20Kmpl.
10. Most cars give the best mileage only when they are driven at a speed of 60-80 kmph, so avoid driving the vehicle faster than this.