A car is driving at high speed and suddenly a cloth comes in front of you, what will you do?
Just imagine, you are driving on the highway and your car is running at a speed of 80-90 kilometers per hour. Meanwhile, a cloth gets stuck on the front side of your car (on the windshield) and you stop seeing anything in front. What will you do in such a situation? In such a case, a small mistake can cost you or someone else’s life.
Here we are telling you about those things which should be done immediately in such a situation and also those things which you should not do even by mistake. Such as driving If something comes in front of the car due to which you cannot see anything ahead, then you should not apply the brakes even by mistake, otherwise the vehicle running behind may hit your car. There is a danger of a bigger accident than this. Now the question arises that if there is no break then what to do?
Do these things to avoid accidents
- If nothing is visible in front of the car, the first thing you have to do is press the panic button of the car. Now you have to look at the mirror (IRVM) installed inside the car.
- If the vehicle behind is some distance away, slow down the speed of the car gradually. Keep both your feet on the brake and apply the brakes slowly. This will take time for the car to stop, but your control will remain intact.
- After this take the car to the side of the road. If this cannot happen, try moving the car to the side.
what to do if an accident happens
Despite the precautions mentioned above, if the situation worsens, these methods do not work and your car meets with an accident, then you will need to take some special precautions. Like don’t panic in case of an accident. Use your safety kit and call for help. While driving a car at high speed, it is common to get nervous when suddenly there is an obstacle in front, but it is important to remember that it is in your favor to remain calm and take the right decision. If you follow these steps, you can help prevent or make an accident less serious.
It is important for you to pay attention to these four things while traveling at high speed…
- Always pay attention to the road in front of you.
- Be alert about the vehicles moving around you.
- Do not drive unnecessarily fast.
- Keep your vehicle well maintained.