Apple iPhone 13 is the former flagship smartphone from the Cupertino-based tech giant. Launched late last year, the Apple iPhone 13 has a similar design to the Apple iPhone 14 and the specs of the smartphone are also almost identical. The smartphone is currently available at a starting price of Rs 69,900 on the official website, however, you can get the iPhone for just Rs 43,999 via Flipkart.
Features of Apple iPhone 13
Apple iPhone 13 comes with 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display. It is equipped with A15 Bionic chipset. When it comes to the camera, the Apple iPhone 13 gets a 12MP dual rear camera setup with 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording. For video calls and selfies, it sports a 12MP TrueDepth front camera with night mode.
Apple claims that the smartphone offers up to 17 hours of video playback on a single charge. The smartphone is currently available at a starting price of Rs 69,900 on the official website, however, you can get the iPhone for just Rs 43,999 via Flipkart.
Discount on Apple iPhone 13
On Flipkart, the Apple iPhone 13 is available for Rs 62,999 after a price cut of Rs 6,901. Additionally, the ecommerce platform is offering up to Rs 17,500 off in exchange for your old smartphone, bringing the price of the iPhone 13 down to Rs 45,499.
In addition, buyers can avail 10% instant discount on Federal Bank Credit/Debit cards, up to Rs.1,500 on orders of Rs.5,000 and above. This means that you can buy the Apple iPhone 13 for Rs.43,999. Apple is selling the 3rd-gen iPhone SE 5G for Rs 49,900.
Features of iPhone 13
- 15 cm (6.1-inch) Super Retina XDR display
- Pro camera system with new 12MP telephoto, wide and ultra-wide cameras; leader scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; ProRes Video, Smart HDR 4, Night Mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night Mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Video playback up to 22 hours
- Durable design with ceramic shield