Wednesday, September 28, 2022
HomeDigit NewsBudget Samsung smartphone caught fire while charging

Budget Samsung smartphone caught fire while charging



According to the media, the incident occurred when 10 months passed after the purchase of the smartphone. The owner put it on the shelf to recharge. Then, after a while, he smelled burning. It turned out that smoke was coming from the phone. Then the user tried to disconnect the cable from the device, it flashed. Below you can see a photo of the damaged device.

- Advertisement -
MOBILE

Auto

Two Wheeler

BUSINESS AND FINANCE

Digit News