Best SIP for 5 Years Investment 2022: Here are some SIPs that can give excellent returns on your investment in five years.
Best SIP for 5 Years Investment 2022: Bank FDs have been an attractive investment option for a long time, but for some time now, due to their low rates, its popularity is decreasing. When compared with inflation, there is a possibility of the return going into minus. In such a situation, investors are getting attracted towards investing in mutual funds through SIP based on their goals and risk appetite.
Investors who can take market related risk are trending towards equity mutual funds, debt mutual funds are popular among investors who cannot take high risk. Given below are some of the SIPs of equity and debt mutual funds that can give you the best return on your investment in five years, according to fund type, risk level, NAV (Net Asset Value) and expected returns.
Best SIP in Equity Fund for 5 years
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP: It is an open-ended equity scheme that has an excellent track record and is a great plan to generate huge capital in the long run. Under this, money is mainly invested in large cap stocks of large cap companies. For example, if you do a SIP of 10 thousand rupees for five years under this plan, then you will invest 6 lakh rupees which will become 7.24 lakh rupees in 5 years.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund: It is an open-ended scheme whose money is invested in large cap stocks. According to the track record so far, a SIP of Rs 10 thousand in this can become Rs 6.29 lakh in 5 years.
- SBI Bluechip Fund: The money of this fund is invested in equity-linked instruments which help in achieving the goal of raising capital in the long run. Under this scheme, a capital of Rs 6.3 lakh or more can be made in 5 years with a capital of Rs 10 thousand or more according to the market condition.
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund: This fund was launched in April 2008 and under this there is no exit load for withdrawing money after one year. Its money is invested in equity and equity related instruments. As a large cap fund, 71.54 per cent of this fund is invested in large-cap funds, 13.15 per cent in mid-cap and 3.62 per cent in small-cap stocks. Under this scheme, a capital of Rs 6.72 lakh can be created from a 5-year SIP of Rs 10,000.
- SBI Multicap Fund: If you invest 10 thousand rupees every month under this scheme, then according to the returns so far, a capital of Rs 6.69 lakh can be created at the end of 5 years. Its money is invested in equity and debt instruments.
Best SIP in Debt Funds for 5 Years
- HDFC Short Term Debt Fund: It is a short-duration fund and moderately low-risk debt mutual fund. Ten thousand rupees invested every month in this can become Rs 7.4 lakh in five years i.e. a profit of Rs 1.4 lakh on investment of Rs 6 lakh. There is no entry and exit load in this fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Savings Fund: This is also the best SIP for five years and great profits can be earned in a short period of time. This can prove to be a more great option than a bank FD. If you invest 10 thousand rupees every month in this, then in five years you can make a capital of Rs 6.81 lakh. 93.8 percent of this money is invested in debt funds.
- SBI Magnum Medium Duration Fund: It is a medium duration fund and its money is invested in debt funds, government securities and very low risk securities. This can be a great investment option for such investors who cannot take high risk.
- Nippon India Low Duration Fund: It is an open-ended debt mutual fund. Moderately less to invest in this and it is better for such investors who want to increase their capital in the short term. The money of this fund is invested in money market securities and debt mutual funds.
- L&T Low Duration Fund: It is an open ended debt fund which is known for optimum returns. This scheme was launched by Reliance Mutual Fund in 2007 and under this, if you do a SIP of 10 thousand rupees every month, then your money can become 7.29 lakh rupees in five years.
(Disclaimer: The returns projected in the story are based on the fund’s track record so far and it is not necessary that it should perform in future. Investing in SIPs is subject to market risks. Before investing in this, please consult your advisor. do.)