Nowadays there is a huge competition and offers going on in the smartphone industry and the low budget smartphone companies are giving the best offers, the same smartwatch industry is also growing with great speed. Smartwatch companies have also started offering great features in the mid-budget segment of less than 10,000.
There are a ton of smartwatches to choose from in the latest market trends where you can get all types of smartwatches. But, which smartwatch is best for you? The key factors to keep in mind while choosing the best smartwatch are their mobility, user interface, Android/iOS compatibility of the smartwatch with the smartphone, and fitness features.
If you are looking for a smartwatch but you have a tight budget then here you can check out some of the best options in the list of best smartwatch under Rs 10,000.
Amazfit GTR 2
The Amazfit GTR 2E comes with a slim and lightweight bezel-less design and always-on AMOLED display. It has a classic polished body with an aluminum alloy body that gives it a modern look. The watch also comes with a PAI health assessment system. Its following features make it the best smartwatch under 10,000.
– This watch has 90 built-in sport modes. Smart Recognition automatically detects exercises. After each exercise, the watch will generate an analytical report, which can also be viewed in the mobile application. It also has 3GB of internal memory, which gives you enough space to play songs while exercising.
– The Biotracker 2 PPG sensor accurately measures the heartbeat rate and the SPO2 monitors oxygen saturation in the blood. Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) assesses your exercise and tells your physical condition.
– The GTR 2E weighs in at 32G, though it packs a massive 471mAh battery. The full charge takes about 2.5 hours and the battery backs up to 24 days and 45 days on normal usage. The watch has a backup of 12 days on heavy usage.
The smartwatch comes with six movement sensors. It is also water-resistant. You can also connect to WiFi. Voice assistant support is also available in this watch.
Realme Watch S
This is one of the best smartwatches to buy under 10,000.
– Reality Watch S Pro has a large 1.39″ (3.5 cm) AMOLED display. Its Corning Gorilla Glass protects the screen from any damage. The resolution of the screen is 454×454 and the pixel density is 326 ppi.
– The S Pro comes with 15 sports modes, which include swimming, cricket, yoga, running and cycling. The watch comes with a dual satellite GPS to track your travels and your exact location. You can also share your outdoor activities with friends.
– Blood oxygen monitor and new PPG bio-sensor inside the device to keep you updated about your oxygen level in blood and heart rate. It gives you a clear clarity about your recent health condition, which leads to a healthy lifestyle.
– This watch reminds you to drink water frequently and also keeps track of your sleep activity. It also has a meditation mode and alerts you when you are too inactive. The weight of realme watch s pro is around 63.5g. Complete charging takes 2 hours which gives you a backup of 14 days. Realme offers a powerful dual-core processor ARM Cortex M4, which enables faster work.
– The watch is rated IP68, which means it is adequately fitted to withstand sand, dirt and dust. It can also withstand submersion for up to thirty minutes to a maximum depth of 1.5 metres.
– Reality Watch S Pro offers Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity. You can play, pause or switch songs with the music controls on the watch. The watch can also be a trigger of the phone’s camera. You can also receive notifications on the phone.
Amazfit GTS 2e
The Amazfit GTS 2E comes with a lightweight and bezel-free design. Always-on HD AMOLED display and all-round health and fitness tracking make it one of the best budget smartwatches under Rs 10,000.
– Amazfit GTS 2E comes with 1.65″ 2.5D curved glass which has almost the same clarity as any latest smartphone. Gorilla Glass 3 protects the AMOLED screen from any damage. The 341 ppi density makes the display crystal clear, giving a decent feel. The screen comes with a bezel-less design. It is available in three colors – Obsidian Black, Moss Green and Lilac Purple.
The smartwatch comes with 90 built-in sport modes. Smart Sport Mode Recognition is available for six sport modes: Running, Treadmill, Walking, Cycling, Swimming and Elliptical.
This biotracker is equipped with 2 PPG high precision optical sensor, which monitors the heartbeat rate. The SPO2 technique measures the level of oxygen in the hemoglobin.
– Amazfit GTS 2E weighs 39g with 246mAh battery. It gives a backup of 14 days and takes 2 hours to fully charge. The watch comes with a powerful 1.2GHz processor. Amazfit GTS 2E comes with Bluetooth v5.0. This watch also supports voice assistant.