New Delhi: Buying a car in India is a dream for most people. Everyone wants to buy the car of their dreams. If you are also preparing to bring a new car home and are confused about which car to buy, then there is no need to worry. Here we will tell you about the top 10 best selling cars in India as well as we will give you information about their prices. Here we will tell about the most cars sold in the last month i.e. February 2022.
- Swift – 19,202 units, ₹5.90 lakh
- DZire – 17,438 units, ₹6.09 lakh
- Wagon R-14,669 Units, ₹5.39 Lakh
- Baleno – 12,570 Units, ₹6.35 Lakh
- Nexon – 12,259 Units, ₹ 9.69 Lakh
- Ertiga – 11,649 Units, ₹ 8.12 Lakh
- Alto – 11,551 units, ₹3.25 lakh
- Bolero – 11,045 units, ₹8.99 lakh
- Venue – 10,212 Units, ₹9.56 Lakh
- Celerio – 9,896 units, ₹ 5.15 lakh
All these figures are of cars sold last month, in which Maruti’s Swift is the best-selling car. Maruti’s cars were included in the list of these 10 cars. Out of 10 cars, 7 cars remained from Maruti Suzuki. This included cars like Swift, Dzire, Wagon R, Baleno.
The special thing is that the starting price of all these cars is less than Rs 10 lakh. The cheapest car in this list was Maruti Celerio. The starting price of this car was Rs 5.15 lakh, which means that there will be less burden on your pocket.