Car Insurance Tips in Hindi: It is very important to choose the right insurance policy for your car. In case of theft or loss of the car, you get benefit from it. Here we are telling you 5 tips to buy the right car insurance plan.
Car Insurance Online: If you have a car, then the registration certificate (RCApart from things like ) it is also necessary to have an insurance policy legally. Correct Car Policy (car insurance policy) choose one daunting task Is. Therefore, before buying any insurance plan, do a lot of investigation, because a slight mistake can give you a big loss. Car theft or accident insurance (car insurance) compensates for the loss. There are many insurance companies in the market that sell car insurance policies. You can choose a good policy by following the steps mentioned here.
There are many companies selling different types of insurance policies in the market. At the same time, there are more than one platform selling car insurance plans online from where you can buy the right plan. If you have bought a new car, the dealership also helps in getting the insurance. Here agents of insurance companies are also available to help you. However, without getting into anyone’s words, you should choose an insurance plan only according to your needs.
Car Insurance: Keep 5 things in mind
Today we are telling you some special things related to car insurance policy. This will help you choose the best insurance policy for your car. The special thing is that by understanding these things, you can avoid the loss of wrong policy. Keep these five things in mind before buying a car insurance policy.
- Insurance Type: Insurance policies are generally of two types – Third Party and Comprehensive. Most of the people get confused in both these policies. Let us tell you that third party insurance only covers the person with whom the accident has happened, his vehicle and property. On the other hand, a comprehensive policy covers damages caused to you and your car apart from all these things.
- Check IDV: ADV stands for Insured Declared Value. Simply put, it is the value that is paid by the insurance policy in case the car is stolen or completely damaged. Plans with higher IDV should be preferred while buying insurance. However, this can make the premium of the insurance policy expensive.
- Check Premium: The charge that is given at the time of buying insurance is premium. That’s why it is important to keep an eye on the cost of the premium to buy insurance. With higher premiums, more benefits are usually given to the customers, whereas in cheaper premiums, the benefits are reduced. Therefore, insurance should be chosen according to your needs.
- Check CSR: CSR ie Claim Settlement Ratio means that how many insurance claims have been settled by the insurance company in a year. There are many companies who are reluctant or deliberately delay in settling the claims made by the customers in case of accident or vehicle theft. So choose companies with better CSR.
- Insurance Comparison: If you like an insurance policy, compare it with other policies before buying. You can use online platforms to compare policies. During comparison, comparing things like premium, IDV, CSR will be very beneficial for you.