Avenis Standard Edition: Suzuki’s Avenis is now available in three options.
Avenis Standard Edition: Veteran bike company Suzuki Motorcycle India has today introduced the standard edition of its scooter Suzuki Avenis on Friday (April 1). It was launched recently and now its standard edition has been brought. The company has priced the Standard Edition at Rs 86,500 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). Its ex-showroom price in Lucknow is Rs 86,936. Earlier, the company had launched ‘Ride Connect’ and ‘Race’ editions of Avenis. Avenis is now available in three options.
Specifications of Avenis Standard Edition
It has 4-stroke, 1-cylinder and air-cooled engine.
Its engine is capable of producing 10Nm @ 5500 rpm torque and 8.7ps @ 6750 rpm.
It has both kick and electric starter system.
Transmission Type- CVT
Its weight is 106 kg.
Fuel tank capacity is 5.2 liters.
It has a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
Talking about the suspension, there is a telescopic at the front and a swing arm at the rear.
Battery – Maintenance free 12V, 4Ah.
Features of Avenis Standard Edition
- advanced sporty styling
- Instead of under the seat, there is no hassle of lifting the fuel cap outside, that is, to fill the oil.
- Body mounted LED headlamps.
- There is a lot of space given under the seat.
- There is a USB socket in the front box. Apart from the USB socket in this box, there is also a little space in which small things can be kept.
- Side stand interlock means that the bike will not be able to start without removing the stand and this is a better feature in terms of safety.
- It is available in four colours.