New Delhi: Internet is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. However, often mobile data runs out very quickly. Many users experience this type of problem. There are a number of reasons why data can be lost so quickly. One of the major reasons for this is the update of apps in Android smartphones. Releases updates from time to time for the Android Running app to address security issues. Google Play Store Apps downloaded from are automatically updated. This is due to the default settings in the Google Play Store. This is why your data is likely to run out soon.
Automatic updates keep any app up-to-date with the latest security patches and bug fixes. This often causes your internet to run out early. Apps require a lot of data to be updated and since this process is done automatically, you don’t even understand the reason why the data is running out so fast. However, you can turn off automatic updates in settings. Android users can disable automatic updates of apps. However, security updates require manual updates from time to time. You can turn off this feature by going to Settings. Let’s learn the process.
Turn off automatic update settings
- First of all your Android Smartphone Or go to the Google Play Store on the tablet.
- Here you have to go to the profile, which will be on the right side. After clicking on it, open the drop down menu.
- Now tap on the setting option.
- Here you will see many different options. Expand by tapping on Network Preference.
- Next you need Auto-Update Apps Will appear. Here you will see three more options.
- Here you will see the options Over Any Network, Over Wi-Fi Only and Don’t Auto-update Apps. You can turn off the update permanently by selecting the third option. This will turn off auto-update of all downloaded apps.
You can also update an app off
- To do this, first go to the Google Play Store and search for the app for which you want to turn off automatic updates.
- Here you have to click on the three dot menu.
- Here you will see the Enable Auto-Update option. This way you can also turn off updates to any one app.