Facebook is a very popular social media platform in the world including India. Millions of people and celebrities use it in India. Through Facebook you can connect with your friends and other person. You can see the posts made by them and like them or comment on them. Keeping in mind the privacy of the users, many privacy features have been given in it.
Facebook users can now keep their posts private, they can select public and friend options. With this, the post made by you will be able to be seen by everyone or only those people who are in your friend list will be able to see it. Along with this, users also have the option to hide the comment of the post. For personal posts on Facebook Timeline, users have the facility to manage comments. They can set public or friend option for that.
However, you can turn off comments entirely for group posts. If you are the admin of a Facebook group, then you can turn off its comments. We are going to tell you some easy steps, by following which you can close the comments.
this is the way
- You must be an admin or moderator of that group to disable commenting on Facebook group’s posts.
- To disable the comment, you have to go to the post whose comment you want to disable.
- After that click on the three dot icon made on the right side of the post.
- After this click on Turn Off Commenting.
- By doing this, Facebook will immediately disable the comment of that post.