Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 27 April Win 500
Q1: In 2023, which country became a new member of the BRICS-backed New Development Bank?
Answer 1 (B) – Egypt
Q2: NASA for the first time in its lunar mission ‘Artemis 2’ introduced a _______ astronaut.
Answer 2 (D) – Woman
Q3: In 2023, India released the first edition of the Dogri version of what?
Answer 3 (C) – Indian Constitution
Q4: This animal is integral to which Indian States culture?
Answer 4 (D) – Kerala
Q5: What is the colour of this fruit before ripening?
Answer 5 (C) – Red
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz.
- Amazon’s Daily Quiz is available in the Fun Zone of the Amazon app. This is a mobile app only quiz. Meaning you have to download Amazon app in mobile to take part in the quiz. After that these steps have to be followed.
- First of all open the Amazon app. After that login by entering your account email id and mobile number.
- After that scroll down the screen. Then click on Amazon Quiz Option. You can directly search Amazon quiz in the search bar.
- Then click on Amazon Quiz Option. And answer all five questions.
- After answering all the questions you have to click on the lucky draw option. After this, the winners will be able to get the names of the winners by email.