Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers- Win ₹500 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1 of 5:
Star Sports Network roped in which Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador in 2023?
The answer is- Ranveer Singh
Question 2 of 5:
Which country has been elected a member of the Supreme Statistical Commission of the United Nations in 2023?
The answer is- India
Question 3 of 5:
K Chandrasekhar Rao inaugurated whose125 feet tall statue in April 2023?
The answer is- BR Ambedkar
Question 4 of 5:
Which Yoga pose is named after this reptile?
The answer is- Kurmasana
Question 5 of 5:
When was the first Wimbledon match played?
The answer is- 19-Feb
Today’s Amazon Daily Spin & Win Quiz | Win Prizes worth ₹5,000
Between 65 and 145 million years ago, which of these rivers flowed towards the Pacific Ocean, in the opposite direction it flows today?
Correct Answer- ✅ Amazon
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz.
- Amazon’s Daily Quiz is available in the Fun Zone of the Amazon app. This is a mobile app only quiz. Meaning you have to download Amazon app in mobile to take part in the quiz. After that these steps have to be followed.
- First of all open the Amazon app. After that login by entering your account email id and mobile number.
- After that scroll down the screen. Then click on Amazon Quiz Option. You can directly search Amazon quiz in the search bar.
- Then click on Amazon Quiz Option. And answer all five questions.
- After answering all the questions you have to click on the lucky draw option. After this, the winners will be able to get the names of the winners by email.