Amazon App Quiz March 7, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon is giving you a chance to win prizes today. Let us tell you that every day quiz is organized on Amazon app. By answering all its questions correctly, you can win prizes in Amazon Pay Balance. Today i.e. on March 7, you can be the lucky winner if you answer all the five questions correctly. On becoming the winner, you will be given a reward of 5 thousand rupees. This prize will be given in your Amazon Pay balance. To be eligible, you have to answer 5 questions.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The winner is decided through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 5 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which city opened the iconic ‘Infinity Bridge’, signifying its unlimited ambitions?
2. Question- Merriam Webster chose what word as ‘word of the year for 2021’?
3. Question- Which country recently conferred the Order of the Druk Gyalpo, its highest civilian honour, on Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
4. Question- These animated characters belong to which film series?
Answer- Despicable Me
5. Question- Elixir, an alien enthusiast and YouTuber went viral for using this character’s iconic run to raid which military base?
Answer- Area 51