Amazon App Quiz March 6, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon is giving you a chance to win prizes today. Let us tell you that every day quiz is organized on Amazon app. By answering all its questions correctly, you can win prizes in Amazon Pay Balance. Today i.e. on March 6, you can be the lucky winner if you answer all the five questions correctly. On becoming the winner, you will be given a reward of 25 thousand rupees. This prize will be given in your Amazon Pay balance. To be eligible, you have to answer 5 questions.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The winner is decided through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 25 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which of these is a name is given to the Border Security Force’s increased surveillance along the Pakistan border in Rajasthan?
Answer- Sard Hawa
2. Question- Petr Fiala has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of which country?
Answer- Czech Republic
3. Question- The Konyaks are among the largest tribes in which state?
4. Question- Who among these is an Arjuna award winner in this sport, who was part of an Asian Games bronze medal winning side?
Answer- Jimmy George
5. Question- This is a famous character from which movie franchise?
Answer- Pirates of the Caribbean