Amazon App Quiz February 21, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon is giving you a chance to win prizes today. Let us tell you that every day quiz is organized on Amazon app. By answering all its questions correctly, you can win rewards in Amazon Pay Balance. Today i.e. on 21st February, you can be the lucky winner if you answer all the five questions correctly. On becoming the winner, you will be given a reward of 15 thousand rupees. This prize will be given in your Amazon Pay balance. To be eligible, you have to answer 5 questions.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The winner is decided through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 15 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which city will be home to India’s first-ever Water Metro project?
2. Question- UNESCO recently added calligraphy in which language to the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list?
3. Question- Imaging X-ray Polarimetry Explorer is a joint effort between NASA and which country’s space agency?
4. Question- Ukpeagvik, which means a place to hunt this birds, is the Inupiat name of the northernmost city of the US. Which Alaskan city is this?
5. Question- This is which country’s flag?