Amazon App Quiz February 17, 2022. E-commerce platform Amazon brings a daily quiz for its users, in which you can win big prize money by answering the questions asked. This quiz is only available on Amazon App and for this you need to download Amazon App on your phone. After giving correct answer you can win 20 thousand rupees.
quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw. Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 20 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which Indian cooperative has been ranked ‘number one cooperative’ among the top 300 cooperatives in the world?
2. Question- Which country recently ordered 80 Rafale fighter jets from France, the largest order ever for the warplane?
3. Question- Beyond EPICA project started with the aim of drilling for and recovering what from up to 1.5 Million years ago in Antarctica?
4. Question- Who among these is one of the co-founders of this app?
Answer- Kevin Systrom
5. Question- Kano Jigoro Shihan was the founder of which Japanese martial art, that was the first martial art to become an official sport here?