Tuesday, November 29, 2022
HomeDigit NewsAirtel's cheap 5G plan increased Jio's tension! That would be the...

Airtel’s cheap 5G plan increased Jio’s tension! That would be the price

New Delhi. Airtel is taking a very aggressive approach towards 5G. Perhaps Airtel is in no mood to give Jio an early lead in 5G this time towards 4G. This is the reason why 5G network has been rolled out by Airtel in comparison to Jio. Along with this, Airtel has announced the launch of 5G recharge plan launch. Airtel has made it clear that its 5G recharge plan will be offered at a very affordable rate. If Airtel is to be believed, then 5G recharge plan can be made available on its behalf at the rate of 4G. Airtel said that the 5G tariff plan will be introduced soon for the users.

10 percent 5G smartphones are present in India
At present, only 10 percent of the total smartphones are 5G enabled smartphones. In such a situation, Airtel wants to provide affordable 5G experience to these 10 percent users. However, it is expected that by March 2023, the share of 5G phones in the total smartphone market will be 20 percent. A new smartphone can be launched by smartphone makers for Rs 12000. Airtel is in constant touch with Apple to issue 5G support software updates for smartphones below the iPhone 14 series.

Jio and Airtel start 5G service
Let us tell you that on October 1, 2022, Airtel launched 5G service in select cities of the country. Airtel started 5G in 8 cities. This includes the cities of Delhi, Varanasi, Mumbai, Bangalore. Airtel aims to reach 50-60 cities by the end of March 2023. Whereas by March 2024, there will be 5G connectivity across the country.
The same 5G service is also offered by Jio. Users need a new smartphone for 5G service. Whereas the old SIM will get 5G connectivity.

- Advertisement -
MOBILE

- Advertisment -

- Advertisment -spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Auto

Two Wheeler

BUSINESS AND FINANCE

Digit News

spot_img