Aadhaar SAFETY TIPS: Many times it happens that our Aadhaar card is lost somewhere and the tension of its misuse starts. So let us tell you how you can lock and unlock your Aadhaar card through SMS sitting at home. This is a very easy process. This process can be done online. With this, no one will be able to do online fraud with you through Aadhaar. With this, all your Aadhaar related data will be safe. No one can steal your data.Lock such Aadhaar card through SMS
# First write GETOPT<space>4 or 8 digits of Aadhaar number and send it to 1947.# After this you will get 6 digit OTP. # After this, for the locking request, write LOCK UID<space>4 or 8 numbers of Aadhaar number <space>OTP and send it to 1947. # After this you will get the confirmation message.how to unlock aadhar card through smsTo unlock Aadhaar, you have to send UNLOCK UID<Space>VID 6 or 8 digits <Space>OTP to 1947. Your Aadhaar number will be unlocked.Lock and unlock such Aadhaar card through website
- Go to the official website- www.uidai.gov.in
- Select My Aadhaar and click on Aadhaar Services.
- Now click on Lock/Unlock Biometrics.
- After this enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and given captcha code.
- Now click on Send OTP option.
- OTP will come on your registered mobile number. enter the.
- Now you will get the option to Lock / Unlock the biometric data, which you can choose.
- Your biometric data will be locked as soon as you click on the Lock button and will be unlocked as soon as you click on the Unlock button.
use of aadhaar card
Aadhaar card is an identity card issued by the Government of India to the citizens of India. Today, about 90 percent of the people of India have Aadhaar card. It is used in private to government work. Along with this, Aadhaar is used to open a bank account, to get admission in college-school, to get a passport, to buy land, and in many important works.