Whenever you buy a vehicle, you definitely put a hope of getting a special number with it. For some people it does not matter whether the registration number of their vehicle is VIP or normal, but for some people it is an obsession that if it is in the car, then this number will be there even if it does not cost money. Go. Be it a bike or a car, those who prefer VIP numbers get the registration number of their choice for their vehicle even after spending huge sums of money. So through this news we are telling how you can get VIP number for your vehicle.
Process to get VIP number
To complete this process, you do not need to visit RTO, the process of getting VIP number can be completed online.
1. Visit the website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) and register yourself as a public user.
2. After registering yourself, enter the VIP number of your choice here.
3. After this, you see the option to deposit the fee for the number plate of your choice.
4. After paying this fee you bid for your preferred number.
5. Your bid should be the highest for the number you want.
6. If you get the VIP number in this bid, then take out the digital and hard copy of its allotment.
7. You will get the number of your choice immediately after you have paid the bid amount.
VIP Number Plate Charges (Two-Wheeler)
There is a different fee for VIP number plate in every state. Talking about Delhi, for VIP number in two-wheeler, you will have to pay Rs 1,000. Apart from this fee, whatever type of number you choose, you have to pay a separate fee for that VIP number.
VIP Number – Advance Payment
Super Elite Number – Rs 5 lakh
Single-digit number – Rs 3 lakh
Semi-fancy number – Rs 1 lakh
Other VIP numbers – Rs 2 lakh
Check online VIP number is available or not
First of all, you have to check whether the number of your choice is available or not. You can get this information online before the registration process starts. So here we are telling you how you can know the availability of your favorite number online.
# Visit the official website of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
# Enter the number of your choice on ‘Choice Number’ and click.
# A new page will open in which you will have to enter the name of your state and RTO.
# After giving the correct information, the website will take you to the page where all the VIP numbers are available.
# From here you can choose the number of your choice and thus your bike gets a great number plate.