7th Pay Commission: July’s DA hike can be up to 6 percent in the salary of central government employees. AICPI index figures are yet to come. But it is expected that it is expected that this figure can reach 130 in June.
7th Pay Commission: After the arrival of AICPI index data for the month of May, the way to increase dearness allowance has been cleared. With the AICPI index increasing continuously since February, it is expected that this time the DA may increase by up to 6 percent. In view of the rising level of inflation, the employees are hopeful that the government can soon announce to increase their dearness allowance. In the month of March this year, it was announced to increase the DA by 3 percent.
Announcement to increase Dearness Allowance On this date,
every year in the month of January and July, the DA of central employees is increased. This time 3 percent dearness allowance for January was announced in March. The dearness allowance for July is yet to increase. According to media reports, the Dearness Allowance for the month of July can be announced by the government on July 31. However, no statement has come from the government regarding this yet.
At present, 34 percent dearness allowance
of central employees, if the DA of central employees is increased by 6 percent by the government, then it will increase to 40 percent. At present, 34 percent dearness allowance is being given to the central employees by the government. This will result in a significant jump in the salary. Let us see how much will the minimum and maximum basic salary increase with 6 percent DA?
Calculation on minimum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (40%) Rs 7,200/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 6120/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased 7200-6120 = Rs 1080/month
5. Increase in annual salary 1080 X12 = Rs 12,960
Calculation on maximum basic salary
1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56,900
2. New dearness allowance (40%) Rs 22,760/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 19,346/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 22,760-19,346 = Rs 3,414/month
5. Increase in annual salary 3,414 X12 = Rs 40,968
Big jump in the number of AICPI index
After February, it is fully expected that the increase in DA in July will be at least 6 percent. After April, there has been a big jump in the number of AICPI index of May. This time it has increased by 1.3 points and it has increased to 129 points. Now only June’s figure is yet to come.