5g Smartphone Sales: The sale of Xiaomi’s 5G smartphones 11i Hypercharge and 11i has officially started in India today.
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G, Xiaomi 11i 5G India sale starts today: The sale of Xiaomi’s 5G smartphones 11i HyperCharge and 11i has officially started in India today (January 12). Both these smartphones will be available for sale through both online and offline medium which was launched last week. Both these smartphones can be bought from the company’s website, Mi Home and Mi Studio, besides Flipkart and retail partners.
Xiaomi’s 11i and 11i HyperCharge have a lot in common in terms of design and features, except for battery capacity and fast charging. Xiaomi’s 11i HyperCharge model packs a 4500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging while the 11i packs a 5160mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging.
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G and 11i 5G Prices and Offers
- The price of 6GB / 128GB of Xiaomi’s 11i HyperCharge starts at Rs 26,999 while the price of 8GB / 128GB version starts from Rs 28,999. At the same time, the price of 6GB / 128GB of Xiaomi 11i starts from Rs 24,999 while that of 6GB / 128GB version starts from Rs 26,999.
- The company is offering an introductory discount of Rs 1500 under the launch offer. SBI card users can get an additional cashback of Rs 2500. At the same time, users of Redmi Note can get an additional discount of 4 thousand rupees on the exchange i.e. a discount of up to 8 thousand rupees can be obtained.
Features of both the smartphones
- Both the 11i and 11i HyperCharge smartphones of Xiaomi have a 6.67-inch 1080p AMOLED display and its refresh rate is 120Hz. Apart from this, it has a hole punch cut-out.
- Both the smartphones have 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
- Talking about the operating system, it has the next version of MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
- Xiaomi’s 11i HyperCharge model packs a 4500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging while the 11i packs a 5160mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging.
- Both the smartphones have X-axis linear motor, Wi-Fi-6, Bluetooth 5.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, dual speakers, IP53-rating and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Both the smartphones have a triple camera setup at the rear with a 108-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultrawide angle and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. Talking about the front, it has a 16-megapixel camera.