BBC Science Focus Magazine experts have published a list of the best gadgets for those who have reviewed everything related to Bond more than once. Please note that the rating was compiled by the journalists of the British edition, taking into account the models sold in their country. Russian realities may differ from the picture presented.
- James Bond Funko Pop… This small 9 cm tall figurine is inspired by the movie Quantum of Solace (2008). James Bond is presented in a classic suit with a Heckler & Koch UMP-9 machine gun in his hands. Made of vinyl toy.
- LEGO James Bond Aston Martin DB5… If purchasing a Bond car has always been your dream, then you can do it. True, the car will be a toy. Either way, building an Aston Martin DB5 from 1295 parts is a pleasure.
- OMEGA Seamaster Diver watch… An exact replica of the agent’s watch from No Time to Die. Moreover, they can even be immersed in water – to a depth of 300 meters. The rugged 42 mm titanium case and sapphire protective glass will also appeal to Bond fans.
- Casino Royale book… This book will allow you to learn more about the formation of Bond. It was on her that the film “Casino Royale” was filmed in 2006. In addition, the volume of the novel is not that great – 256 pages.
- James Bond 24 carat Golden Gun cufflinks… Gold cufflinks (24 ct) for the fan of the franchise. By the way, they were created in honor of the release of the recent film “No Time to Die”. Perfect accessory for a tuxedo.